From: "Jeff Adolphs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Win2000

I had some real problems - but it was a bad RAM card. Now Protel 99SE
w/SP6 is running fantastic on Win2000.
Note: I do mixed analog/digital 2 layer, 4 layer boards and do not use
Autorouting or Simulation software.

Even the crappy Compaq IPAQ with Intel Celeron processor is running all
my software well. Software being: PowerCerv, AutoCAD 2000, MS Office
2000, MS Outlook, etc. RAM is 326 Meg which is more than I thought I
had.

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio