Again something I was not aware of so far. Thank you.

Gisbert

                    "Terry Harris"

                    <terry.harris@        An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    iname.com>            Kopie:

                                          Thema:  Re: [PEDA] Interactive Track editing

                    11.02.2002

                    16:31

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:56:46 +1030, Colin wrote:

>I'm fairly new at Protel, and am "stuck" at the following:

>What is the easiest way to drag an angled (45 degrees) track segment,
while
>maintaining connectivity and keeping all attached segments at angles
>of 0,45,90,... etc?
>So far I have been using Move >> Drag Track End.

Hmm, click on the track segment to give it focus then click on the segment
again (not on the rectangular handles) and you will be dragging that
segment with ends attached. Make sure you use a click (short) and not a
press (a little longer).

You can also Ctrl-Click the segment, Ctrl-click near either end will drag
that end, Ctrl-click in the middle will drag the segment. (I think this
Ctrl-clicking is a default assignment and not something I configured).

When you drag a segment the angle of the segment is not changed, the angle
of what is attached to it depends on where you drag it to :)

Cheers, Terry.