JaMi,

I spend about 20 - 30 minutes a day with this list; maybe more, if I decide
to write detailed posts, which seldom happens. It is really worth the time.
The members of this group are giving professional support to all kinds of
problems related to this EDA product I earn my salary with. Problems I came
across have been solved or explained in detail, which makes my work more
effective than if I had to search other documentation (if available and
often without success). I take the occasion and thank all posters for the
effort they took. I appreciate the support given to me and try to "pay it
back" by giving support to others when I think I can. No more than fair in
my eyes.
So you took another 5 minutes of my time today, and unproductive this time.
:-)

Regards,

Gisbert