Hello all,

I have just installed 99SE on a Windows 2000 Professional computer.

It seems to be doing some strange things.

I have seen components move, by themselves, when the screen in refreshed.

I have seen a board outline, on the keepout layer, disappear.

And I am not able to add a library from a database.

If I try to open that database, which is populated with libraries, each
window appears empty, and all libraries appear empty, bar a component_1.

There is nothing wrong with the library database.  It works beautifully on
our Win95 machines.

Any ideas?  Have people seen things like this before?

Thanks,

Mike.

Michael Binning
(Applications Engineer)