I found that the <Edit><Export to Spread> menu item was attached to a process 
with a name that clearly indicated an export from schematic to spreadsheet. 
Right below that item, I found another process which just as clearly 
indicated an export from spreadsheet to schematic. I added that item to both 
the spreadsheet and schematic <Edit> menus, not being sure where I should run 
it from. However, when I ran it, I got an error message that the links were 
gone, that I must keep both sch and spread open throughout the process. Well, 
I already knew about that requirement, and all sheets of the schematic as 
well as the spreadsheet were most assuredly kept open throughout. So what am 
I doing wrong here?

In addition, I noticed what may be a bug. During the export from sch to 
spread, the wizard first asks what entities to export. In the left column is 
a list of entity types, and the right column shows how many of each will be 
involved. I thought it a bit odd that I had only two components, but 471 ERC 
markers. On the next page, the wizard asks what attributes to export for each 
object. The same list is shown in the left pane, and the column of numbers is 
still the same, but the column of entity types is now rearranged so that I 
have 471 components and two lines. I think this is just a display problem, 
but very disconcerting when I'm trying to see if it's going to do what I 
expect.

Steve Hendrix

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* To post a message: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* To leave this list visit:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/leave.html
*
* Contact the list manager:
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* Forum Guidelines Rules:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html
*
* Browse or Search previous postings:
* http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@techservinc.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reply via email to