I've been listening to all the chatter about exporting to spreadsheet, and
was all set to try it out. I've got a moderately big design, and I need to
clean up the BOM info. Spreadsheet format is perfect for checking for
consistency. I figured out how to export to spread, made one change in the
spreadsheet to try it out, and now I can't find any command to re-import the
info back into the schematic. The "help" file is being its usual un-helpful
self, and I can't find anything promising on the menus. Is the import
function not present in the menus by default? I know how to add processes, if
I can find the right process and the right parameters. Thanks in advance for
any help.

Steve Hendrix