JaMi,

Abd. has provided me with very much appreciated help - Sometimes he's been
the only person to respond to my query. Certainly his answers have always
been spot-on. He has saved me much time, and his help has always been freely
given. If you don't want to read his posts, then don't read them. Seems
pretty simple to me. I agree wholeheartedly with Thomas' post below.

Steve.