From: Eccleston, Barry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 3:50 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] DRILL DRAWINGS

Does anyone know of a way to make the letter allocation to drill size
consistent?
I generate my Gerber files and use the Gerber data to create dxf files for
Autocad. So far so good. Should I then need to update the board and
re-generate the Gerber files I often find that the letter to drill size
allocation has changed, which then means updating the Autocad drawing to
suit. This is frustrating, not to mention a waste of time. I cannot work out
the logic behind it. It would be great if I could arrange the sizes in order
and allocate letters accordingly i.e. A holes are the smallest B holes the
next size up etc.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Barry Eccleston