<snip>
> And please Altium   DO NOT MAKE Protel look and feel like Accel.  If I
> wanted Accel I wouldnt have returned it for a full refund several years
ago.

> Mike Reagan

I have heard suggestions to the effect that, in one aspect, the opposite
will be happening: PCAD users will have to get used to a "Client/Server"
type interface (as used with Protel) when the next version of that is
released.

But even if they don't totally merge, I am still picking an an increasing
convergence of Protel and PACD though. That said, there are still many
aspects of Protel that I would not like to lose either.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer