Hi guys, anybody still out there late on a Friday night (yeah I know Ian,
Geoff and other Aussies should still be around)?

Protel 99SE SP6

        I have four small polygons which I cannot select, repour, delete or
perform any actions on. I want to move them and the associated traces
connecting to them. I know how they got this way (sort of). Sometime today
my who PCB moved within the database, seemed to be when I was importing some
ACAD DWG and DXF material. All of a sudden I noticed that my common import
point had shifted, no it actually hadn't, my whole board outline had shifted
approx. 2 inches. I am sure that I didn't move it, nor did I forget that it
was selected and move something else (as far I can recall, I never had the
whole PCB selected at anytime today).
        After shifting my PCB back to it's original location, I cannot do
anything to the 4 polygons. I don't believe that the polygon outlines have
become separated from the traces but this is the only premise I can come up
with. I have tried to find them using the export to spreadsheet but all this
gives me is the handle for the polygons, no coordinates. What are the other
tips for finding lost polygons? Even if I could delete the existing polygon
tracks then I could replace them quick enough in less time then I have
already spent writing this email.

        All tips and suggestions accepted graciously.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.