Those who would use Protel's IPC-D-356 netlist: BEWARE! Protel leaves the
net name blank for uncommitted pads. Some systems will mis-interpret this
and create a net which interconnects them all. The solution is to either
manually edit the netlist after generation, or coordinate closely with your
PCB fab or testing service. The service I used was unable to configure their
import/setup software to ignore the "no-name" net. Many if not most
fabs/testing services generate the test netlists directly from the Gerber
data.