Darryl,
I have  question ...if you might be able to answer it about the 356 netlist.
I have been sending netlists to some vendors, but on some designs we tent
all the vias.  Does the netlist normally ignore vias anyway.    I cant see
how a board house could probe a via that we have tented.   Any insight how
it works?

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD