Doesn't any unpaired layer (mechanical or otherwise) preclude the
implementation of a true flip board function in the future? The main
concerns about flip board have been what to do with layers especially those
that don't have a logical flipped layer, so doesn't adding more layers which
have no pairing add to the confusion. Perhaps this is just my limited use of
mechanical layers for assembly purposes ... what else are they used for that
wouldn't deserve pairing ?

Doug