Sorry for the time...

    Inside this supplied "usblib.zip", you will find in the components, "USB
Connector", and in the footprints "USBB".  This is the type 'B' USB connector.  It's
the one you would expect to receive the high speed USB cable.  Like the one you would
expect on a scanner, or printer.

The exact component # is UBBR-2004K-30ST, or Molex 67068-0000

The missing "USBA" footprint.  I never made the thing.  But, it still uses the same
"USB Connector" component.

Open this link in your internet explorer:
ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/

get - usblib.zip

Free Others:
SmoothTrackSizeTransitionProtel.bas - generates a track starting at size A and it
will shrink, or expand to size B
InductorGeneratorProtelScript.bas - Generates continuous 'S' shaped inductors.
SpiralGeneratorProtelScript.bas - Spiral shaped inductor generator.
QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.bas     - Protel ClientBasic script.
QFPfootprintGeneratorScript.txt       - added documentation.

SuperCompact.zip - Complete set of super compact symbols which I made for Protel
Schematic.

Brian Guralnick