Here is how.

    Step #1, copy / import the ***.bas file into your project, in the Documents
folder.

To do this, you can just drag the ***.bas file from windows & drop the file right
into the Documents window of Protel 99SE.

Now, to use these basic scripts, open a PCB in your design.  To test, I recommend
making a new blank PCB.

Click on the fat down arrow at the top left of the Protel window & select "Run
Script."

Click the + for documents & select the ***.bas you wish to run.

Enter in the #s.  For the first time, I recommend the defaults.

Zoom in to the generated pattern.

    You may delete & regenerate the pattern as many time as you wish.  I recommend
once settling on a design, copy & paste it into a library pattern for use.

    Only the Footprint generator was designed to be used directly in the PCB Lib
editor instead of the regular PCB editor.

Good luck.
Brian Guralnick