3/9/02
Thanks for your reply Jeff.  I have tried every combination of boxes checked
and unchecked that make sense.  I have G16V8 as the device on my .pld source
file and G16V8 as the device type on the options tab.  Also JEDEC under the
format hearder on the .pld file.

What I expect to see is a text file with a .jed extension along side the
.lst, .rep., .SO, .WO output files.  Is this correct?

Since I seem to be the only person besides Marcus that has ever had this
problem I figure either no one uses CUPL to generate JEDEC programming files
or I am doing something wrong.  I suspect the latter.

The Protel Knowledge Base gets only three hits using "JEDEC" as the search
word, and none of these items shed light on my problem.

Any more ideas?  Is there any one out there who is using Protel's CUPL
plug-in for actual programming files?

I am using 99SE SP6

Gary Packman