I tried it a couple times and I got output that didn't work. I never had the
time to review the issue, but I probably should. It generated files, but the
devices didn't do what I expected. I try the same equations in orcad and the
device does what I thought it would do.

I'm getting tired of firing up an old copy of Orcad PLD to do it though.

Tony