> Perhaps it's because I have the PCBAddOn server installed (Yahoo Protel
> Users file area), but it works fine for me.
>
> Thomas
> >
> > I tried that & it didn't work.
> >
> > This isn't one of the times where Protel has an undocumented
> > parameter.
> >
> > Mark...

I recently checked the Yahoo Protel Users file area myself, and I didn't see
any evidence of any of the addon servers provided there providing a "Toggle
All" process. (My PcbAddon Server does not (currently) provide such a
process.)

For all that, I also can't help thinking that someone has, at some time,
implemented an process (within an addon server) which does this. It might
have been created for use with Protel 98 though, in which case it probably
won't also work with Protel 99 SE (or at least not unless the source code is
re-compiled).

Could the creater of that process please advise of the situation. (I would
be prepared to re-compile source code, if so requested, in the event that
this was originally created for use with Protel 98.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer