> I recently checked the Yahoo Protel Users file area myself, and I didn't
see
> any evidence of any of the addon servers provided there providing a
"Toggle
> All" process. (My PcbAddon Server does not (currently) provide such a
> process.)
>
> For all that, I also can't help thinking that someone has, at some time,
> implemented an process (within an addon server) which does this. It might
> have been created for use with Protel 98 though, in which case it probably
> won't also work with Protel 99 SE (or at least not unless the source code
is
> re-compiled).
>
> Could the creater of that process please advise of the situation. (I would
> be prepared to re-compile source code, if so requested, in the event that
> this was originally created for use with Protel 98.)
>
> Geoff Harland.

Duh! If I had looked under Yahoo Protel Users "Bookmarks" section (when I
previously visited that Website), I would have seen that Ian Wilson has
provided an URL to the Protel page of his Website, from which both some
freeware and some shareware servers (for Protel 99 SE) can be downloaded
from. URL for that Website page:

http://www.considered.com.au/Protel01.htm

And one of the freeware servers provided by Ian does exactly what you are
looking for; (direct) URL as follows:

http://www.considered.com.au/ProtelFiles/ToggleSelectionAllV2.zip

Process description:
'Toggles Selection of tracks, pads, vias, components, fills, text, arcs,
dimensions and coordinates'

Suggestion for Ian: enhance this so that it also toggles the selected state
of polygons and rooms (and nets?). (I have recently verified that not only
can polygons be selected and deselected, but also rooms.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer