At 12:10 PM 15/03/02 +1100, you wrote:
>http://www.considered.com.au/ProtelFiles/ToggleSelectionAllV2.zip
>
>Process description:
>'Toggles Selection of tracks, pads, vias, components, fills, text, arcs,
>dimensions and coordinates'
>
>Suggestion for Ian: enhance this so that it also toggles the selected state
>of polygons and rooms (and nets?). (I have recently verified that not only
>can polygons be selected and deselected, but also rooms.)
>
>Regards,
>Geoff Harland.

Funny - I had forgotten I had written that server, but while reading this
thread there has been something nagging me.  I am sure I would have
remembered eventually.

As for extending it to deal with all entities - yes that should be done. Or
alternatively I should not make the claim it does everything.

Will try to get to it soon,
Ian Wilson