On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Robison Michael R CNIN wrote:

> i altered a pcb by deleting the part types by merely
> clicking on them on the pcb and spacing in the field under
> attributes.

That's a very odd thing to do - are you just trying to stop them showing
on your PCB? If so, then globally hiding them seems like a much better
plan. Give us a shout if you can't figure out globals - start by
double-clicking any component, and hit the 'global' button - make the
changes you want (say, ticking the 'hidden' checkbox on the designator and
comment fields), and see if that does what you want.

> or maybe i could update the pcb from the schematic for just
> the two resistors i added.  i don't know.

Absolutely - updating the PCB from the schematic is a good thing - I do it
continuously - it does what it should.

Steve