I have a problem when generating the BOM with Protel-99SE-SP6:

1.) I have changed the value of a capacitor in the schematics (in the Part Type Field)

2.) Generating the BOM from the CAM-Manager

3.) When opening the BOM-File, the capacitor has the old value.
But the timestamp shows that i'm viewing the new generated BOM.
(The old BOM was closed before i've generated the new one)

I've tried different things to get rid of this behaviour:
- saving the schematic before generating the BOM
- deleting the old BOM before generating the new one
- closing and reopening the Project-File before generating the BOM
- closing and reopening Protel
- ...

But the problem still remains.

Any suggestions what i can do to get the actual BOM?

Best regards, Florian Finsterbusch