> Don, which version of The-Worst-Programming-Language-In-The-World did you
> get VSS with?  (If you don't think VB is the worst don't bother arguing -
> will not even bother to listen.  Yes, I have used it.)

wobbly basic vers 6 enterprise  ( I prefer to think of it in terms of that
most famous Cinematic quote from the movie Crocodile Dundee with respect to
the can of baked beans " Tastes like shit but it keeps you alive".  That is
probably about the limit of the limit of praise attribuitable to the MS
products from this shop.

Cheers

Don