This is something that I have notices previously. It seems to be related to
having a BAR over component pin names (generated using the "\" symbol). This
seems to cause the BAR to be moved to strange places on the schematic.

Our solution was to not use this naming facility, but to have ALL component
pin names use "nXXXX" to indicate an active low signal.

Kevin Knight

Amino Communications Ltd.
Longstanton House, Woodside, Longstanton,
Cambs, CB4 5BU, UK.

Tel: +44 (0)1954 784500
Tel: +44 (0)1954 784504 (direct)
Fax: +44 (0)1954 784501