Lloyd,

        Sorry, I forgot to mention, a few things. . . After the Import, the
Layers information was lost (didn't even translate the number of layers),
there was no copper at all (except the pads for the components), and there
were no vias. The only thing I ended up with was some mounting holes, the
component locations, and a netlist.

        Protel's Development team is now trying to help me out. Protel has
had the (*.Max) file since last tuesday. I'll keep you posted about what
they are able to do for me.

        Good luck,
                Brian Harmon
                Research & Development Lab