Brad, Dennis and all others

        followed the thread so far I got some questions about the Protel-bugs you are
talking about. We always panelize our boards by ourself for they are very small
and we nead some additional holes for our inhouse placement. I have never seen
bugs in Protel during the panalization (and I hope I will never see). So I just
wanted to ask you, and everyone else doing panelization in Protel: wich bugs do
you know? Is there anything I should observe or check?

Thank you in advance for every advice.

Waldemar