your system to apparently go to sleep while performing certain functions
like prints, Cam generation, etc.. The system takes forever to complete
those tasks, possibly 20 - 30 minutes for a print of your panel or
generating Cam files. While printing for example the progress status
progresses normally from 0 - 99% and then sits at 99% for 15 - 20 minutes,
or even more sometimes before the process closes and completes letting you
have your machine back. During this time if you check Task Manager,
Client99??? is using 95 - 99% of your system resources. There is Protel KB
#1807 on this issue. It is a longstanding bug going back to P98 at least.
Protel has databases from me, for a couple of years now, which do this
consistently but they seem to have never pursued a fix or determining the
exact cause according to the KB report. Typical!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.