hello,

it was mentioned here a while ago that if i had hardcopy
artwork, i could scan it, get it sized appropriately, and
add it as a transparent background for me to use as a
guide for interactive routing.  is this correct?  i'm at
a point where that would be a convenient capability.  i
can scan and size the drawing, but i don't know how to use
it as a transparent background to guide my interactive
routing.  can you tell me how this is done?  along with
how to make it semi-transparent and display it as a back-
ground on my pcb document, what kind of format is good for
importing?  do i have to have it scaled accurately, or will
it adjust the import to the allotted space?

thank you for your patience.

miker