we have 2 ea 21's and matrox G550 card
can't get the center pop-up message dialogs to NOT straddle the screens

what exactly did you do?
i think i recall seeing the 'center' option but it appears to not work
got the latest driver and all that

which card do you have?
BTW, the second output on my card is DVI and has an analog adapter
thingy

it is noticeably less sharp than the first (primary) analog output
if i had it to do over i would get an older dual analog output

Dennis Saputelli

.