Lloyd,

I got the same thing when I tried to import my first and only PADS pcb...
I posted a similar question here, but no one seemed to know what to do
about it.  I managed to get some gerbers instead from the company, so we
never did solve the problem.

Sorry I'm no help, but I just wanted to confirm that I have had the same
problem.

Frank

At 03:26 PM 4/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I just tried to import a PADS ascii pcb and while some layers and fills
>showed up, only two components came across. I received the following errors
>in a report file.
>
>-Protel Design System: PADS PowerPCB To Protel 99 SE Translator Report
>-PCB ASCII File : rwc016
>-Date           : 22-Apr-2002
>-Time           : 11:46:11
>

>-Load Errors : 1612
>-Expected number in line: 4518 at position 0 and found this: C10
>-Expected number in line: 4519 at position 0 and found this: **CRLF**
>-Expected number in line: 4519 at position 0 and found this: **CRLF**
>-Expected integer in line: 4519 at position 32
>
>Anyone seen this before and have any answers how to fix it.
>
>Regards,
>

>                            GE Energy Services
>______________________
>
>Lloyd Good
>Development Digitization
>
>Substation Automation Solutions
>General Electric Canada, Inc.
>2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
>Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
>Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/
>
>NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
>and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
>of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
>any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
>prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
>immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
>e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone