From: Mira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 4:49 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] PADS translation error

Hi,
Is the import only a problem for PADS files?
I can't get it working with PCAD MD file either.
If I leave the layer mapping "as it is", I get mainly
the traces, not the pads.
If I select the layer as I think they should be,
Protel makes a real mess with the pads replacing them
from one part to the other.
I didn't give up from trying though.

Mira