At 02:58 PM 4/25/2002 +0100, Michael Binning wrote:

>Dave, I have just tried creating a simple design using tracks in arc mode,
>as a test.
>Got to print preview OK, but as soon as I hit the print button, bye bye
>Protel.  Locked solid.

The problem may be file-specific, so it is crucial to save a file which
shows this problem, together with information about the printer and printer
driver revision level. Unless the bug is known, which would likely show up
pretty quickly on this list, the file, or a cut-down version of the file
that still shows the problem, should be sent to Protel, together with the
printer/driver information.

At the same time, other users may wish to investigate the problem. Please
don't send attached files to this list, but only to those individual users
who indicate their willingness to receive them. (I think this list is now
set to reject attachments, which is essential for most mailing lists,
particularly because of virus security, but also for other reasons as well).