It is not illegal to pass along Henry's program.  It is SHAREWARE, and the
current version is VERSION 2.

 From the text file that accompanies the program:

QUOTE

... The PCBLOGO program may be passed on to your friends
and associates who may have an interest in it,
provided it is passed on with all the following files:

PCBLOGO.EXE
BWCC.DLL
PCBLOGO.TXT

The PCBLOGO program may not be put on any shareware CD
or bundled with any other software or hardware,
without first obtaining written authorisation from the
author. ...

The PCBLOGO program is copyright (C) by Henry
Velthuizen. If you wish to use PCBLOGO you must send
the required fee of NZ$30 or US$15 to:

Henry Velthuizen
104 Upper Fitzherbert Road
Wainuiomata