At 11:05 AM 4/25/2002 -0400, Jim Vegh wrote:

>I have search all over the web and the previous forum posts and cannot
>find bmptopcb anywhere.

There is a program which was donated to the user's group in the filespace
for [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note that you may need to be a subscriber to the mailing list protel-users
to access this file, and also to be registered with yahoo (so that yahoo
can recognise your identity through a cookie). We could have made the
filespace fully public, but discovered that this could create some
intellectual property hazards, so I think we left it member-only.

There is another bmp to protel converter from a user in New Zealand. It
must be obtained from him, it's illegal to pass it on, as I recall. He
sends it on request, at least he did in the past. I don't have quick access
to the information, perhaps someone else does.