Brad & Miker,

You know what's funny- often it works properly without having to do
either.  I tried it just now and it works perfectly every time without
saving or switching away.
But I know that sometimes I have to either save or switch away or both to
get it to work right.  Don't ask me why.  There is certainly a bug here,
but it's one of those intermittent kinds.  Your results will vary, I suppose.

Frank

At 08:36 AM 5/15/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Frank,
>         there could be some circumstance where what you say is true but I
>have never had to do such a step. The main step that some may miss seems to
>be the "Save" of the updated part before updating schematic.
>
>Sincerely,
>Brad Velander.
>
>Lead PCB Designer
>Norsat International Inc.
>Microwave Products
>Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
>Fax  (604) 292-9010
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.norsat.com
>
>Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone
(918) 838-8814 Fax