Ivan,
        rooms are for controlling placement of parts during layout. It is
the equivalent to floor planning in IC or semiconductor design. You may
define a room and the parts which should be placed in the room for
placement.
        You undoubtedly had the rooms generated automatically through the
update PCB facility, there are two check boxes near the bottom of the update
PCB screen, one of them controls automatic room generation by the schematic
page(s).
        Deleting rooms, can't recall and can't try at the moment. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.