Rooms are great.

Protel will generate a room for each sheet in your sch design. You can then
move everything that belongs in a room to its room and that is the fastest
way I know of organizing parts in the PCB (initially) I don't think the
netlist loaded does it automatically, but it's simple to do it:

Selecting it should be easy. Find a section of the room (diagonal parallel
lines) that you can see without interference from other primatives
(polyplanes, parts, etc). Click on it once and each corner of the room will
show a block. Now you can press the delete key and remove it. If you want to
resize it, click once on one of its blocks and it will attach itself to your
cursor. Double clicking will open a room dialog box.

Tony