I am currently working on a new design which I will be placing in an
assembly array. I was wondering how many use protel to set up an assembly
array? If you do set up assembly arrays do you specify coupons? or do you
let your bare board manufacture and assembly house specify them? I ask this
because I have made up a hand full of these coupons, and planed to use them
on my assembly panel. Also If any one has any use for them or has the time
to look them over I would gladly share them, and any input anyone could give
regarding them.

Regards,

Ted Tontis CID
Engage Networks Inc.