Bernhard, Dennis,
        when I saw the original post I looked at my set-up because it works
fine for me.
I couldn't find any thing magical. Took me a while to get a moment to tell
you my limited results.

1)      I use a company logo which is a wmf file.
2)      It is stored on the network in a subdirectory to my central library
DDB directory.
3)      My Schematic template is stored in my Library DDB.

        I thought there may be something special that I could nail down for
you because I remember having some difficulties at first as well. It works
good now and I can't see that I am doing anything special. Go figure!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.