This sounds neat, BUT on my installation, it doesn't work. Is there
something else to set up? or open? I only get the last thing entered, and
everything on the current schematic sheet, just as the original complaint.

99se, sp6, w2k.

Richard

At 02:15 PM 5/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>At 11:03 AM 5/21/2002 -0400, Phillip Stevens wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to get cross project net names (net names from all
>>sheets in a project,  not just the current schematic sheet) to
>>appear in the place net name dialog box pull down list?
>
>Assuming that you have the panel displayed, with Browse Primitives set and
>Primitives set to Net Identifiers, push the Open All button at the bottom
>of the panel to open all sheets if they are not already open, check "All
>in Hierarchy" and push "Update List."

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com