On 04:16 PM 21/05/2002 -0400, Richard Sumner said:
>This sounds neat, BUT on my installation, it doesn't work. Is there
>something else to set up? or open? I only get the last thing entered, and
>everything on the current schematic sheet, just as the original complaint.
>
>99se, sp6, w2k.
>
>Richard

Back to basics just to check - do you have a project or just individual sch
sheets?  Is there a sheet(s) with Sheet Symbols such that all the sheets
are in the hierarchy?  Does the Design Explorer pane show the project as a
hierarchy with a '+' against it and all the other (lower) sheets lower on
the tree structure?

Also, only open sheets of the project are included when the All in
Hierarchy is checked.  You can use the Open All button to make sure the
full project is open.

Ian Wilson