Ian,

I do have an hierarchy, with project sheet containing symbols for schematic
sheets, etc. When I check 'all in hierarchy', and click on 'open all' (in
either order), I get all the net labels in the list in the browse schematic
panel. But, if I pull down the place menu, choose net label, then hit TAB,
the drop down list shows only the labels in the current schematic, not the
list of all labels (as are in the browse panel). I believe that was the
original question.

It would be very nice to get all labels in the drop down list, but that
doesn't seem to happen. Can you confirm that, or am I doing something wrong?

Richard

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com