Mike,

What net are they connected to on your netlist?
What net if any do you want these pins connected to?
If they are not power pins and do not need connecting
to, then do as I said before, either delete them
or unhide them.

I just read your e-mail to Bruce and you do not need
to have the pins to sync them to a package (unless
this some standard you must conform to.

Steve