Juha,
        I think that in order for anybody to help you they must give a few
more details to your problem. You do not mention the size of the via (pad
and hole), width of the split plane line, are you measuring these distances
from the edge or the center of that pad/via, etc., etc.. Then somebody may
be able to figure out what may be happening to you.
        Further to those issues, it almost seems as though your described
problem may be a bug. In which case someone may say, just move your via to
some point other then 3.6mils or 13.12 mils. Why would your via need to be
precisely at those locations? Move them slightly and your problem will go
away as you had stated in your earlier post.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.