From:   Igor Gmitrovic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, May 30, 2002 9:29 PM
To:     'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject:        Re: [PEDA] Assembly drawing reference designators

Could someone comment on what is the advantage of using .Designator string
as opposed to default component Designator? You can move default Designators
to any track or mechanical layer, position them automatically and resize to
fit into or next to a component. Doing that with the .Designator string IMO
would require those to be done manually and therefore take too much time.

Regards,

Igor