Phillip,
        for your point below about making a new copy of PCB to develop the
next revision, why copy? I do this all the time and all I do is SAVE AS with
the original PCB to a new PCB file name. Never had a problem.
        The reason that I ask is that I see the copying process as loaded
with danger, there are too many items which could possibly be missed or just
not copied for one reason or another. They shouldn't be missed using Select
All but I am just leery about trying to copy items and ensuring they are all
copied correctly. The other aspect of this procedure is that the copy
routine doesn't copy all of the database setup including DRC and other
preferences or setups. The Save As routine should give you an identical
database under the a new name.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

<SNIP>