I seem to have lost the ability to manually change the length of a schematic
port symbol.  The port auto configures it's length when the text is
specified.  Usually too long for my tastes.  When the port is placed the
second click used to place the left side of the port fixing the length.  Now
the second click is still required for placement but the end of the port
symbol does not track the horizontal cursor movement.  When I click the grey
end tag and drag like I used to do, the length does not change.  When I open
the properties and change the length manually the length does not change.
The Style, I/O Type or Alignment do not affect the length.

Is there a setting somewhere to correct this?    I have a few other
"oddities" on this install.  Perhaps it's time to freshen the install.  What
is the proceedure to re-install without replacing libraries?  No special
macros or setups have been generated.

Charlie "long port" Jenkins

* Tracking #: 872049A58B8CF24EBD2A975FBFC02547AFD7E4A0