Tony,

I felt the same way when Win4Lin came out.  I was sceptic and wanted to make
sure it would work before I switched over.  So I set up my computer with a
Dual boot NT4 and Linux, made sure everything was working in Linux (most
importly Protel) then when I was confortable I switched over completely.  I
don't even have a NT4 partition any more.  I have no need for it.

I believe Steve is having problems because he's trying to use it on a
Distribution version that has just come out.

I'll agree there's a learning curve switching from Windows to Linux.  I've
been running Linux for three years now and Protel99SE in Win4Lin since it
came out.  And because of the stability alone I will never go back.

Jason

--
Jason Van Dellen
#4; 1935 - 27Ave NE