From: Terry Creer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:34 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] 'Ghost' mouse presses

Greets All!
        Just recently I have been getting 'ghost' button presses from my
mouse in P99SE. When placing a track, I press the left button to start it,
and it is as if I had pressed the button twice. It's starting to get
annoying. Any suggestions?

        The mouse is a Logitech optical scroll mouse. I'm using the latest
drivers from Logitech (Mouseware 9.61) and running a P4 1.6GHz with 391 Mb
RAM.

Terry Creer

Electronic Design Technician
Clipsal Integrated Systems Pty. Ltd.

Phone: (08) 8269 0560
Fax:   (08) 8346 0380
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.

* Tracking #: 9B73CDD0A0596F4FA2D5F7CF900CFFD540FB7D7B