Mr Schmitt would like to offer his wisdom, including unsolicited tips and
tricks that he wants to share with others? Then Mr Schmitt should feel free
to offer those free bits of advise. That would really be great, and I'm sure
that it would be appreciated by those who have nothing more to offer than
the ability to acquire free information garnered from others efforts!!!

These other issues that you note.......

Operating systems impact the use of Protel is a very fundamental and
critical way. I will not launch into a dull repetition of the reasons why,
as one would have be quite stupid to not get it by now, considering the
number of time this question of relevance has been covered.

Video cards (and other related CAD system components) are related by virtue
of the general topic of "Being productive with Protel: How?"

> i realy miss Mr. Lomax whith his knowledge, but i am not
> wondering that he
> is offline when i think of the thread about him ...

Well, if a self-proclaimed guru is what you want, please feel free to sign
up for one of Mr Lomax's 31 flavors at his Yahoo groups. It's a free world,
Mr Schmitt.

I think that the success of this group and the corresponding failure of Mr
Lomax's Yahoo groups has already made it clear that the Lomax model isn't
the standard by which the rest of the world works.

aj

* Tracking #: 630775DEFA98C943BFE54BD2D61B65496426198E